Thule Omnistor 9200
Extra large shade for extra large vehicles
Sturdy spring arms ensure the awning fabric is perfectly tensioned. They also increase resistance to wind for safer usage. The spring arm, reinforced with a double steel cable, automatically deploys the tension rafter to ensure the awning stays stable and resistant to wind.
Perfect DesignLess Noise
The Thule Omnistor 9200 has been designed to perfectly integrate with any vehicle design. It is especially convenient for large vehicles.
The Thule Omnistor 9200 has been designed for greater aerodynamics with an anti-rattling device so you’ll enjoy a smoother ride.
Easy and Safe
The 220 VAC motor with remote control allows you to open the awning without any effort. Settings are programmed digitally so that the frame always closes correctly. A safety device has been created to operate the awning in case of electricity failure. The motor is retrofit, so you can choose to install it if and when you like.
• Installation: Roof-mounted
• Awning’s length: 4.00 - 6.00m
• Fabric projection: 3.00m
• Cassette colours: White, Anodised, Cream RAL 9002 - only with fabric 31 (Mystic grey)
• Fabric colours 31 – Mystic grey, 32 – Sapphire blue, 03 – Blue sky, 04 – Alaska grey, 22 – Uni grey
• Weight: from 41kg up to 55kg
• Largest projection on the market with a superior fabric tension
• Top of the range stability for longer lengths
• Increased reliability: Built-in durability systems for long life performance
• New Design (contemporary look, perfect integration on RV’s )
• Ready for new accessories (e.g. slide-in LED strip)
• Roof mounted awning suitable for Caravans and Motorhomes (A-class). Caravan rail remains available to install a traditional tent.
• Compatible with existing adapter brackets (need to be ordered separately, see further on in this chapter). Installation using the roof top adapter (adhesive) or by means of transverse profiles. Drilling through the roof is not necessary
• 220V tubular motor with unique computerized driver for continuous adjustment of closing settings and integrated manual override. Remote control included
• Integrated tension arms for much higher fabric tension
• Patented roller tube support for better fabric tension and reduced wrinkling of the fabric
• Improved masking and finish of the technical parts
• Integrated anti-rattling solutions
• Thule Windscreen
• Thule Safari Panorama
• Thule Safari Residence
• Thule Rain & Sun Blocker side and front panels
• Thule Hold Down Side Strap Kit
• Thule Sealing rubbers
• Thule Tension rafters
• Thule LED strip
- Additional Information
SKU TL92155032 Manufacturer Code 92155032 Availability Typically 7-10 Days Awning Case Colour White Awning Fabric Colour Sapphire Blue Awning Length 5.50m Awning Projection 3.00m Awning Mechanism Electric Wind-Out Awning Type Roof-Mount Awnings Colour Sapphire Blue / White Colour Blue, White Handed Left Brochure Download Click Here For The 2015 Thule / Omnistor Brochure Shipping Costs Shipping Costs Are Calculated By Size, Weight & Destination. Enter Your Postcode to Estimate Your Shipping Costs. Free Shipping Free UK Mainland Shipping on Purchases over £300 European European Customers Should Email Us Their Address For a Shipping Quote International International Customers Should Email Us Their Address For a Shpping Quote